0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 18 years

My daughter has a cyst on her cheek. Doctors are suggesting extraction. But, I fear the scars that will occur because of the stitches. Stitching tape is an option for such wound?

Asked for Male, 62 years

My father in law has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last stage (no treatment is possible) Been 3month we got to know about his disease after ergo for jaundice. Now he is diagnosed with hernia which needs to be operated as soon as possible. Does pancreatic cancer has some connection with hernia? I want to know is their is any connection between these two? Pancreatic cancer and hernia?

Asked for Female, 38 years

I have severe pain in my feet and its been a long time now. Had all the tests done. Reports are all fine but never got to know whats wrong? It becomes worse at times. Kindly, help me out with this problem? What should I do to get this cured?

Asked for Female, 29 years

My friend's hands have some serious swelling . She cant bend her fingers as they are very stiff. She is complaining of pain since morning. Please suggest me a better solution to this problem?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have two tone skin problem. My chin and upper lip area is getting darker then my face. Please help Any remedy or cream?

Asked for Male, 20 years

My son was suffering from seasonal throat infection and now is suffering from tonsillitis. We have covered the antibiotic course two times in a month. Kindly, suggest me a home remedy for it or a doctor who could help with this as soon as possible. Any medication?

Asked for Male, 24 years

My son was diagnosed with hypergania and had cefspan DS meanwhile he was having multivitamins. Now since 5 days his gums are badly swollen and he is completely on liquid diet as he is unable to eat even bread. Dentist says this is not dental issue he got some drug allergy. Please suggest if I need to go for another opinion or it will take couple of weeks to go as per doctor ? Which medicine could cause him that much severe reaction?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I usually get migraines 3-4 times a month, but since the past few months I have been getting headaches. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism (levels slightly elevated) after I noticed my hair was falling out more than usual annuts etc triggers the allergy. I have been to dermatologists but could not find permanent cure. How to treat food allergy?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I was never allergic to any food and I have developed allergy last year. Any kind of meat, eggs, s. After that, I still have sneezes. Sometimes its fine and sometimes it gets worse. Symptoms are cough and itchiness on body. Kindly please help me in this regard.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Pain in bones of arms and legs, strain in back ,muscles ,fatigue. Plus i have Milk allergy. Can i take vitamin D supplements or should i get some injections? if yes then kindly let me know the names of the supplements/injections available in Pakistan

Asked for Male, 72 years

3 weeks before he was diagnosed with Urinary Tract Infection. His prostate is enlarged already but this infection is recurring. He is having this problem every 4-5 months. I submitted Urine DR sample and result showing that few bacteria and Yeast found in Urine. His Urine smell is also there and since 2 days he was not liking to eat anything. I will attached all the medications and test reports which doctor prescribed to us

i feel headache due to improper sleep. i could not do anything proprly due to insominia. kindly just some medicine for sleep so that i could do my work properly.

Asked for Male, 28 years

I have been suffering from nephrotic syndrome membranous from jan 2013. 6 years ago. Now its still the same and getting more protien in urine. I don't know what to do as the med is not responding i am taking deltacartel and inograph

I'm doing the gym for almost one month. My right knee pain has been started from the last 2 days. My trainer asked me this is because of walking on the treadmill (speed 6:00). And he asked me not to do that. Suggestions, please. I already did oil massage on my leg. But when I walk I feel pain. Its like my knee bend inside.

Asked for Female, 39 years

I am 34 years old, married with 3 kids. Its been 4 years, I feel nausea all the time. No matter how active I become. My head is always heavy. All my reports are ok. CT scan brain & MRI brain both are normal. My normal pulse rate is around 100 I feel dazed & tired what could be the reason? What shall I do?

Asked for Male, 15 years

My son is 10 years old & he is still having bed wetting problem while asleep, I have done several remedies but the problem is not resolved I have done minirin0.2mg course for almost 2 months (No change) I have done home remedy of giving sesame seed (till) but no change. he is getting anxious now due to this problem.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am having pain in the upper abdominal area/stomach for 4, 5 days. It hurts when I am in a sitting position. Also sometimes when empty I feel alot pain which lightens up as I eat something. I am concerned if its a gall bladder or ulcer kind of problem. Also what tests should be performed for diagnosis.

Asked for Female, 43 years

My sister is undergoing peritoneal dialysis treatment for the past one month. Now, she has developed water in the lungs. Due to that, there is breathlessness, no appetite, no sleep, water retention in feet, and stomach. The doctor has removed 1 liter of water from the lungs, but second day it is accumulating. What will be the treatment?

Asked for Male, 41 years

Need to ask about some red pimple type things that appeared on my body and on the head a few months ago, thought it would be normal pimples but now they are getting bigger.

Asked for Female, 37 years

Continuous pain in the lower back some times right side some time left. Move towards hip joint can't walk straight cant bend cant sits easily. Is it due to spine anesthesia?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment